I am super pumped to start both #BestBodyBootcamp and our 10 week half marathon training plan on Monday!! I am sad though that the Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge is ending, although a couple people from there will be doing boot camp so we can stay in touch. I will have the review up on Monday.
I was so excited for the start of my training and boot camp that I decided to make a notebook for myself to help track everything. Although I will have to enter my workouts on the Google document provided, this is just a way for me to track all things and keep myself accountable and on schedule. I like to write things by hand and on the computer (I know super nerd!), and this way I can also see my plan ahead of time. Tina emails the documents two weeks at a time so I’ve added my first two weeks in. My notebook so far includes:
1) My half marathon 10 week training schedule
2) The goal sheet for weeks 1 and 2- A sheet provided so we can track our goals day by day
3) My week 1 workout schedule -Which includes my running mileage as most of my cardio
4) My week 1 meal plan- This coincides with the Flexitarian week 2 recipes I’m following
5) My week 2 workout schedule-Again including my running mileage
We also got a Progress and Fitness test sheet to track our progress through the challenge. I think this is a great way to see how much this helps shape us. I hope that BBB will help me become more toned, because I definitely need to add that to my training. I’m super excited for Monday and the start of these two things! As you know I like new beginnings. Stay tuned for weekly reports!
Anyone else doing #BestBodyBootcamp? How will you keep your schedule and track your progress?