As you can tell from my last post February kind of ended in a crazy hectic way. So my February goals went out the window for the most part. I was on track to complete them but then things all kind of went to hell while I was on travel..here is a look back at my February goals.
2) Use Foam Roller After Every Run- This actually did happen..and I’ve actually felt really good on runs from it. This is one thing I will definitely continue.
3) Exercise 6 days a week in the morning- This kinda sorta happened. For a while there I was going strong but again the business got in the way..need to step this one up.
4) Post on the Blog 3 Days A Week- This also happened for a while too but again my business from the work trip got in my way.
5) Create a Facebook Page for the Blog- I had every intention of doing this in February, but it didn’t get done. So I just created it now! Please go on the site and Like!!! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-Love-And-The-Pursuit-of-Running/516287868413728
6) Post my meals- this wasn’t on my goal sheet, but I had this idea later on…it didn’t happen It happened once and that is it.
Now on to my March goals..I know I’m 6 days late to this but hey, better late than never! I plan on starting anew like I always like to with the start of new months. So here are my new goals for March, I plan on reaching all my goals this month Starting today!